ACCOMMODATION AND SUPPORT
- Do you or a family member need respite accommodation?
- Are you or your family experiencing crisis and require emergency accommodation?
- Do you or your family need a place to call home temporarily?
- Are you a person with a disability or mental illness? Or a carer?
- Do you want to build friendships?
- Do you want opportunities to engage in creative activities?
- Would you like access to support?
- Do you want to provide a safe and loving home for children and young people that don't have one?
- Do you want to know more about foster care, guardianship, restoration and adoption?
Choose a Marymead Service from the list above.
For more information email email@example.com or fill out an intake form to speed up the process.
Intake Form (1030 KB)
Marymead is a registered NDIS provider and our pricing is based off the latest NDIS Price Guide and Support Catalogue.
Christmas and New Year Operating Hours
Please be advised that all of Marymead’s corporate services and some client services will be closed from 5:00pm Thursday 24th December 2020 and will re-open at 9:00am Monday 4th January 2021. Key essential client services will continue to operate over this period where they have been pre-booked. Further information regarding specific programs can be obtained by phoning Marymead on 1800 427 920 or emailing Marymead at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas. We look forward to working with you in 2021!