Mental Health Counselling for Parents & Caregivers
We provide tailored, individual mental health counselling for parents & caregivers. This support is delivered in-centre at either our Narrabundah or Moruya sites or via telehealth if preferred. Sessions are either 30 or 50 minutes, with the frequency of sessions up to the individual.
Our mental health counselling aims to:
- Assist with mental health concerns
- Help you navigate key life transitions
- Promote positive self-care
- Assist in repairing relationship breakdowns in your family unit
- Increase family resilience, support and coping strategies
- Increase your ability to better manage different aspects of your life.