NDIS Support Coordination
Marymead's NDIS Support Coordination assists participants to understand and implement their NDIS plan. Participants must be under the age of 25 and reside in Canberra, Queanbeyan and surrounding regions.
Marymead's NDIS Support Coordination will:
- assist you to read your NDIS Plan and understand the flexibility of funding and it's purpose
- assist you to navigate the Participant Portal 'myplace'
- provide information and advice regarding Service Agreements and Service Bookings
- help you to identify, choose and connect with supports
- communicate with Service Providers to ensure services are meeting your needs
- assist you with budgeting your plan to cover required services
- work with you to move through life stage transitions - such as from school or into new living arrangements
- support you to prepare for your Plan review.
Marymead is only able to offer assistance if your current NDIS package has Support Coordination listed as an area of support.
For more information please contact 1800 427 920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org